This distribution contains extensions and libraries for LispWorks.
These libraries are checked in LispWorks and may not work in other LISP implementations.
WARNING! This distribution is experimental and may be updated with delays because of LW licensing issues.
How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/lispworks.txt" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/lispworks.txt
Or if you are using CLPM, put these lines into your clpmfile:
(:source "lispworks" :url "https://clpi.ultralisp.org/lispworks/" :type :clpi)
- 40ants/barista — A framework to write OSX menu bar plugins in Common Lisp.
- 40ants/doc — MGL-PAX fork, refactored into multiple files and backward incompatible.
- 40ants/lw-vim-mode — Vim Mode for the LispWorks editor.
- g000001/lw-paredit — Paredit version 1 for LispWorks
- julian-baldwin/lw-editor-utils — Utility commands for the LispWorks editor.
- julian-baldwin/parachute-browser — A lightweight UI for using the Parachute testing framework in LispWorks
- svetlyak40wt/lw-add-ons — ED Weidz's LispWorks add ons
- svetlyak40wt/lw-color-theme — LispWorks Editor color theme addon
- svetlyak40wt/lw-doc — This system originally was written by Edi Weitz.