This distribution contains extensions and libraries for LispWorks.
These libraries are checked in LispWorks and may not work in other LISP implementations.
WARNING! This distribution is experimental and may be updated with delays because of LW licensing issues.
How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/lispworks.txt" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/lispworks.txt
- 40ants/barista — A framework to write OSX menu bar plugins in Common Lisp.
- 40ants/doc — MGL-PAX fork, refactored into multiple files and backward incompatible.
- g000001/lw-paredit — Paredit version 1 for LispWorks
- svetlyak40wt/lw-add-ons — ED Weidz's LispWorks add ons
- svetlyak40wt/lw-color-theme — LispWorks Editor color theme addon
- svetlyak40wt/lw-doc — This system originally was written by Edi Weitz.