How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/
Or if you are using CLPM, put these lines into your clpmfile:
(:source "ultralisp" :url "https://clpi.ultralisp.org/" :type :clpi)
- 40ants/cl-github — A thin wrapper around GitHub API. Supports rate limiting and pagination.
- 40ants/gen-deps-system — A command line utility to generate ASDF system to improve caching of Common Lisp application packaged into the Docker container.
- RobBlackwell/cl-wav — Provides a cross platform reader for the WAV file format, implemented in Common Lisp.
- Shinmera/cl-all — A script to evaluate lisp expressions in multiple implementations
- Shinmera/cl-steamworks — A bindings library for the Valve SteamWorks API.
- Shinmera/flare — Easy particle systems with fine grained control.
- Shinmera/font-discovery — Find and list system font files
- Shinmera/luckless — Lockless data structures for Common Lisp
- Shirakumo/chatlog — Frontend for Maiden's chatlog module.
- alex-gutev/cl-form-types — Library for determining the types of Common Lisp forms based on information stored in the environment.
- bpanthi977/nlopt — Common Lisp interface to Non-linear Optimization Library (NLOpt)
- cbaggers/varjo — Lisp to GLSL Language Translator
- cldm/cl-semver — Semantic Versions handling in Common Lisp
- commonlispbr/starwar — A game written in Common Lisp, using lispbuilder-sdl
- digikar99/cl-bmas — C2FFI generated bindings for BMAS
- digikar99/numericals — Numerical operations on arrays using SBCL (Common Lisp) [still experimental]
- eudoxia0/cl-yaml — YAML parser for Common Lisp
- eyedouble/cl-json-web-tokens — Common Lisp Json Web Tokens
- fb08af68/query-fs — It is a mirror of QueryFS monotone repository. QueryFS is stable enough that difference is minimal, but the true repository is in Monotone: http://mtn-host.prjek.net/viewmtn/cl-fuse/branch/changes/com.ignorelist.401a0bf1.raskin.cl-fuse.query-fs
- fukamachi/apispec — A Common Lisp library for handling Web API requests and responses.
- genelkim/ulf2english — Maps EL-ULFs to English sentences.
- jingtaozf/literate-lisp — a literate programming tool to write common lisp codes in org mode.
- mmontone/cl-sentry-client — Sentry client for Common Lisp
- mmontone/erudite — :green_book: Literate Programming System for Common Lisp
- numcl/numcl — Numpy clone in Common Lisp
- paddymul/css-lite — a css grammar for lisp
- phoe/skippy-renderer — GIF renderer for SKIPPY
- projectured/projectured — ProjecturEd is a generic purpose projectional editor.
- pyramidi0n/trivial-us-ascii — A library for portable US-ASCII encoding and decoding.
- qitab/grpc — gRPC implementation for Common Lisp
- rabbibotton/clog-ace — CLOG Plugin for the ACE Editor https://ace.c9.io/
- rabbibotton/clog-plotly — CLOG Plugin for Plotly.js
- rabbibotton/clog-terminal — CLOG-Terminal plug-in for jQueryTerminal
- rabbibotton/clog-typeahead — CLOG Extension for https://github.com/twitter/typeahead.js
- rabbibotton/clos-encounters — Sample Game for Common-Lisp the Tutorial
- rigetti/magicl — Matrix Algebra proGrams In Common Lisp.
- scymtym/utilities.print-items — Composable printing of objects.
- scymtym/utilities.print-tree — Simple facilities for printing tree structures in an easy to read way.
- shamazmazum/image-downloader — Imageboard image downloader
- sharplispers/ironclad — A cryptographic toolkit written in Common Lisp
- timeolord/infix-reader — A reader macro that enables prefix notation in common lisp.
- veer66/nd-sexp — newline delimited s-expressions
- veer66/wangwa — A collection of Common Lisp helper functions
- y2q-actionman/with-c-syntax — C language syntax in Common Lisp
- yitzchak/cytoscape-clj — Cytoscape widget for common-lisp-jupyter
- yitzchak/kekule-clj — Kekule widget for common-lisp-jupyter
This distribution has more projects, but for performance reason we can't show them all.
Future version of Ultralisp may include a search posibility. If you need it, vote for this issue.