How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/
Or if you are using CLPM, put these lines into your clpmfile:
(:source "ultralisp" :url "https://clpi.ultralisp.org/" :type :clpi)
- 1u4nx/cl-tld — Extracts the TLD(Top Level Domain) from domain,for Common Lisp
- 40ants/cl-github — A thin wrapper around GitHub API. Supports rate limiting and pagination.
- AccelerationNet/lisp-unit2 — A Test Framework for Common Lisp in the style of JUnit, designed and implemented with simplicity of use in mind.
- McParen/croatoan — Common Lisp bindings for the ncurses terminal library.
- Shinmera/cl-steamworks — A bindings library for the Valve SteamWorks API.
- Shinmera/luckless — Lockless data structures for Common Lisp
- Shirakumo/alloy — A new user interface protocol and toolkit implementation
- Shirakumo/chatlog — Frontend for Maiden's chatlog module.
- Shirakumo/cl-gamepad — A native portability library for access to gamepads and joystick input devices
- Shirakumo/courier — An email marketing service for Radiance
- Shirakumo/radiance-contribs — Standard implementations and drivers for the radiance interfaces, as well as common helper packages.
- Shirakumo/trial — Yet another Common Lisp game engine
- alex-gutev/cl-form-types — Library for determining the types of Common Lisp forms based on information stored in the environment.
- atlas-engineer/nfiles — User configuration and data file management
- atlas-engineer/nyxt — Nyxt - Be productive.
- bohonghuang/cl-glib — GLib binding for Common Lisp.
- bohonghuang/cl-gtk4 — GTK4/libadwaita binding for Common Lisp.
- bpanthi977/nlopt — Common Lisp interface to Non-linear Optimization Library (NLOpt)
- ciel-lang/CIEL — CIEL Is an Extended Lisp
- digikar99/numericals — Numerical operations on arrays using SBCL (Common Lisp) [still experimental]
- digikar99/polymorphic-functions — A function type to dispatch on types instead of classes with partial support for dispatching on optional and keyword argument types.
- dimitri/pgloader — Migrate to PostgreSQL in a single command!
- eigenhombre/cl-oju — Some Clojure-ish thingies for Common Lisp
- fukamachi/apispec — A Common Lisp library for handling Web API requests and responses.
- fukamachi/mito — An ORM for Common Lisp with migrations, relationships and PostgreSQL support
- marijnh/Postmodern — A Common Lisp PostgreSQL programming interface
- mmontone/cl-sentry-client — Sentry client for Common Lisp
- projectured/projectured — ProjecturEd is a generic purpose projectional editor.
- pyramidi0n/trivial-us-ascii — A library for portable US-ASCII encoding and decoding.
- qitab/grpc — gRPC implementation for Common Lisp
- rabbibotton/clog — CLOG - The Common Lisp Omnificent GUI
- rabbibotton/clog-ace — CLOG Plugin for the ACE Editor https://ace.c9.io/
- rabbibotton/clog-plotly — CLOG Plugin for Plotly.js
- rabbibotton/clog-terminal — CLOG-Terminal plug-in for jQueryTerminal
- rabbibotton/clog-typeahead — CLOG Extension for https://github.com/twitter/typeahead.js
- scymtym/utilities.print-tree — Simple facilities for printing tree structures in an easy to read way.
- shamazmazum/image-downloader — Imageboard image downloader
- sionescu/bordeaux-threads — Portable shared-state concurrency for Common Lisp
- sirherrbatka/cl-data-structures — Data Structures and streaming algorithms for Common Lisp.
- sirherrbatka/vellum — Data Frames for Common Lisp
- spwhitton/consfigurator — Lisp declarative configuration management system
- stumpwm/stumpwm — The Stump Window Manager
- timeolord/infix-reader — A reader macro that enables prefix notation in common lisp.
- ultralisp/ultralisp — The software behind a Ultralisp.org Common Lisp repository
- veer66/nd-sexp — newline delimited s-expressions
- veer66/wangwa — A collection of Common Lisp helper functions
- y2q-actionman/with-c-syntax — C language syntax in Common Lisp
- zzkt/osc — a common lisp implementation of the Open Sound Control protocol aka OSC
This distribution has more projects, but for performance reason we can't show them all.
Future version of Ultralisp may include a search posibility. If you need it, vote for this issue.