How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/
Or if you are using CLPM, put these lines into your clpmfile:
(:source "ultralisp" :url "https://clpi.ultralisp.org/" :type :clpi)
- 40ants/cl-plus-ssl-osx-fix — A fix for CL+SSL library paths on OSX needed when you have Intel and Arm64 Homebrew installations. Should be loaded before CL+SSL.
- McParen/croatoan — Common Lisp bindings for the ncurses terminal library.
- RobBlackwell/cl-wav — Provides a cross platform reader for the WAV file format, implemented in Common Lisp.
- SahilKang/cl-rdkafka — Common Lisp library for Kafka
- Shinmera/multiposter — Small application to post to multiple services simultaneously
- ak-coram/cl-frugal-uuid — Common Lisp UUID library with zero dependencies
- bohonghuang/cl-gobject-introspection-wrapper — Wrap and call GObject Introspection FFI function in LISP style.
- bpanthi977/nlopt — Common Lisp interface to Non-linear Optimization Library (NLOpt)
- cbaggers/varjo — Lisp to GLSL Language Translator
- cl-boost/json — JSON encoding and decoding for Common Lisp
- commonlispbr/starwar — A game written in Common Lisp, using lispbuilder-sdl
- eudoxia0/cl-yaml — YAML parser for Common Lisp
- fb08af68/query-fs — It is a mirror of QueryFS monotone repository. QueryFS is stable enough that difference is minimal, but the true repository is in Monotone: http://mtn-host.prjek.net/viewmtn/cl-fuse/branch/changes/com.ignorelist.401a0bf1.raskin.cl-fuse.query-fs
- fukamachi/ningle — Super micro framework for Common Lisp
- genelkim/ulf2english — Maps EL-ULFs to English sentences.
- hikettei/cl-waffe — Deep Learning Framework for Common Lisp.
- joachifm/cl-webkit — A binding to WebKitGTK+ for Common Lisp
- mmontone/erudite — :green_book: Literate Programming System for Common Lisp
- numcl/numcl — Numpy clone in Common Lisp
- phantomics/april — The APL programming language (a subset thereof) compiling to Common Lisp.
- phoe/skippy-renderer — GIF renderer for SKIPPY
- projectured/projectured — ProjecturEd is a generic purpose projectional editor.
- pyramidi0n/trivial-us-ascii — A library for portable US-ASCII encoding and decoding.
- rabbibotton/clog-ace — CLOG Plugin for the ACE Editor https://ace.c9.io/
- rabbibotton/clog-plotly — CLOG Plugin for Plotly.js
- rabbibotton/clog-terminal — CLOG-Terminal plug-in for jQueryTerminal
- rabbibotton/clog-typeahead — CLOG Extension for https://github.com/twitter/typeahead.js
- rabbibotton/clos-encounters — Sample Game for Common-Lisp the Tutorial
- ruricolist/serapeum — Utilities beyond Alexandria
- scymtym/utilities.print-items — Composable printing of objects.
- scymtym/utilities.print-tree — Simple facilities for printing tree structures in an easy to read way.
- shamazmazum/image-downloader — Imageboard image downloader
- spwhitton/consfigurator — Lisp declarative configuration management system
- tamurashingo/cl-batis — SQL Mapping Framework for Common Lisp
- tamurashingo/cl-dbi-connection-pool — CL-DBI-Connection-Pool - connection pool for CL-DBI
- tamurashingo/cl-dependencyinjection — Dependency Injection macro for Common Lisp
- tamurashingo/cl-freee — freee API Library for Common Lisp
- tamurashingo/cl-salesforce-bulk — No description.
- tamurashingo/cl-synchronized — mutex operation (like Java's synchronized) for CommonLisp
- tamurashingo/cl-zendesk — Common Lisp Zendesk API Client
- tamurashingo/clbatis-caveman2 — clbatis-caveman2 integrates Cl-Batis seamlessly with Caveman2
- tamurashingo/lack-middleware-batis — lack-middleware-batis integrates Cl-Batis seamlessly with Clack
- tamurashingo/lack-middleware-connection-pool — CL-DBI Connection Pool for Lack
- tamurashingo/lem-ruby-mode — ruby-mode for lem
- timeolord/infix-reader — A reader macro that enables prefix notation in common lisp.
- veer66/nd-sexp — newline delimited s-expressions
- veer66/wangwa — A collection of Common Lisp helper functions
- y2q-actionman/with-c-syntax — C language syntax in Common Lisp
This distribution has more projects, but for performance reason we can't show them all.
Future version of Ultralisp may include a search posibility. If you need it, vote for this issue.