How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/
Or if you are using CLPM, put these lines into your clpmfile:
(:source "ultralisp" :url "https://clpi.ultralisp.org/" :type :clpi)
- 40ants/sly-package-inferred — A better package inferred systems support for SLY
- Hexstream/inheriting-readers — Provides a simple yet powerful value inheritance scheme.
- Shinmera/LASS — Lisp Augmented Style Sheets
- Shinmera/colored — A library for dealing with colours and colour spaces
- Shinmera/lambda-fiddle — A collection of utilities to process lambda-lists.
- Zulu-Inuoe/trivial-cltl2 — Portable CLtL2
- alex-gutev/cl-form-types — Library for determining the types of Common Lisp forms based on information stored in the environment.
- asciian/papyrus — A Literate Programming Tool
- charJe/tailrec — A simple macro to optimize a function for tail recursion
- cl-adams/adams — UNIX system administration in Common Lisp
- dimitri/pgloader — Migrate to PostgreSQL in a single command!
- drewc/smug — Super Monadic Über Go-into : parser combinators for Common Lisp
- eXodiquas/cl-spatial-hash-grid — A Common Lisp implementation for a spatial hash grid, mostly used to reduce the amount of comparisons we have to do n^2 checks in a local area.
- egao1980/cl-sitemaps — sitemap.xml parser for Common Lisp
- eudoxia0/swank-protocol — A low-level client for Swank
- fare/fare-scripts — Scripts written Common Lisp
- fukamachi/mito-auth — User authorization for Mito classes.
- fukamachi/quickdocs — Library Documentation Hosting for Common Lisp.
- fukamachi/smart-buffer — Smart octets buffer.
- g000001/srfi-31 — SRFI 31 CL: A special form `rec' for recursive evaluation
- g000001/srfi-46 — SRFI 46 for Common Lisp: Basic Syntax-rules Extensions
- genelkim/ulf-lib — Library for interfacing with and manipulating unscoped episodic logical forms (ULF).
- genelkim/ulf2english — Maps EL-ULFs to English sentences.
- gwkkwg/cl-mathstats — An unordered collection of mathematical routines
- interactive-ssr/core — The core functionality for server modules
- interactive-ssr/hunchenissr — The ISSR backend for The Hunchentoot HTTP server.
- kaiserprogrammer/marshal — simply dump and load lisp objects without configuration
- kevinlynx/ext-blog — ext-blog is a common lisp blog engine. It supports custom theme and you can port a WordPress theme for it.
- lispbuilder/lispbuilder — Lispbuilder provides a range of libraries for developing useful portable Common Lisp applications
- lispy-stuff/clite — Lite weight testing framework
- marcoheisig/restricted-functions — Reasoning about functions with restricted argument types.
- martinkersner/cl-plot — Plotting library for Common Lisp
- mrossini-ethz/physical-quantities — A common lisp library that provides a numeric type with optional unit and/or uncertainty for computations with automatic error propagation.
- ndantam/sycamore — A fast, purely functional data structure library in Common Lisp.
- nikodemus/screamer — Screamer is an extension of Common Lisp that adds support for nondeterministic programming.
- pcostanza/contextl — ContextL is a CLOS extension for Context-oriented Programming (COP), and was the first language extension that explicitly supports COP when it was originally introduced in 2005.
- pocket7878/kebab — Common Lisp string,symbol,keyword PascalCase <=> camelCase <=> snake_case <=> kebab-case(lisp-case) converter.
- projectured/projectured — ProjecturEd is a generic purpose projectional editor.
- rotatef/json-streams — Common Lisp library for reading and writing JSON.
- rpav/spatial-trees — spatial-trees is a set of dynamic index data structures for spatially-extended data.
- ryukinix/leraxandria — A personal collection of functions, macros and programs written in Common Lisp
- snmsts/cserial-port — serial-port accessing library for common lisp
- tpapp/extended-reals — Extended real numbers for Common Lisp
- trivial-features/trivial-features — Portable CL:*FEATURES*
- xh4/cube — Common LISP Kubernetes Client
This distribution has more projects, but for performance reason we can't show them all.
Future version of Ultralisp may include a search posibility. If you need it, vote for this issue.