How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/
- 40ants/ceramic — Attention! This is a fork.
- 40ants/cl-link-header — A library to parse content of the Link header
- 40ants/cl-prevalence-multimaster — This system contains an addon which allows to syncronize multiple cl-prevalence systems state.
- 40ants/lem-pareto — A LEM mode to make Lisp code editing more efficient!
- 40ants/mito-email-auth — Helper to authenticate website's users by sending them unique code by email.
- 40ants/portable-ca-bundle — A macro to restore Dexador's CA bundle when running LISP binary on a different machine
- 40ants/recompile — This is a small helper to recompile given Common Lisp system, very useful if you wish to produce high quality software by demolution of all compiler's warnings.
- 40ants/weblocks-stores — This fork is fixed to work with 40ants/weblocks
- KeenS/zenekindarl — A fast template engine for Common Lisp
- Shinmera/chatter — A chat client based on Twitter DMs.
- Shinmera/cl-all — A script to evaluate lisp expressions in multiple implementations
- Shinmera/cl-steamworks — A bindings library for the Valve SteamWorks API.
- Shinmera/for — An extensible iteration macro library.
- Shinmera/lquery — A Common Lisp library to allow jQuery-like HTML/DOM manipulation.
- archimag/garbage-pools — Implementation pools for resource management.
- bluelisp/zip — Library for .zip-file reading and writing, written in Common Lisp.
- cbaggers/with-cached-reader-conditionals — Call a function can return the result and also any features expressions that were read inside the funcall
- cbaggers/with-setf — Macros for setting a place for the duration of a scope
- commonlispbr/quicksys — A tool to install quicklisp systems from multiple distributions over world
- commonlispbr/starwar — A game written in Common Lisp, using lispbuilder-sdl
- cosmos72/hyperluminal-mem — High performance serialization library for Common Lisp
- fisxoj/coo — Documentation tools for common lisp
- fukamachi/cl-project — Generate modern project skeletons
- fukamachi/clack — Web server abstraction layer for Common Lisp
- g000001/srfi-2 — AND-LET*
- g000001/srfi-47 — SRFI 47 for CL: Array
- g000001/srfi-78 — SRFI 78 for CL: Lightweight testing
- jschatzer/perlre — perl regular expression api - m// and s/// - for CL-PPCRE with CL-INTERPOL support
- laynor/clx-xembed — cl(x) xembed protocol implementation
- lokedhs/cl-rabbit — RabbitMQ interface to Common Lisp
- luksamuk/cl-hackasm — Assembler for the nand2tetris Hack platform
- martinkersner/cl-plot — Plotting library for Common Lisp
- massung/targa — Targa Image Loading for Common Lisp
- mmontone/cl4store — 4store Common Lisp HTTP bindings
- mtstickney/trivial-debug-console — Better console behavior for GUI Lisp apps on Windows
- mv2devnul/taglib — Pure Lisp implementation of reading M4A/MP3 tags
- npatrick04/rate-monotonic — A periodic thread scheduling library.
- orthecreedence/wookie — Asynchronous HTTP server in common lisp
- pcostanza/contextl — ContextL is a CLOS extension for Context-oriented Programming (COP), and was the first language extension that explicitly supports COP when it was originally introduced in 2005.
- rolpereira/trivial-dump-core — trivial-dump-core is a small wrapper that provides a common interface between Lisp implementations for the creation of Lisp cores and executables
- ryukinix/lisp-inference — An Inference Engine based on Propositional Calculus written in Common Lisp
- sharplispers/yaclml — Yet Another Common Lisp Markup Language, originally by Edward Marco Baringer
- svetlyak40wt/cl-pgpass — Pgpass parses PostgreSQL's credential files and returns passwords for given host/port/user/dbname
- vy/meta-sexp — A META parser generator using LL(1) grammars with s-expressions.
- williamyaoh/trivial-escapes — C-style escape directives for Common Lisp.
- wsgac/cl-moss — Common Lisp submission mechanism for Stanford's MOSS similarity detection system
- xach/zaws — Amazon Web Service access from Common Lisp
- y2q-actionman/cl-scsu — An implementation of "Standard Compression Scheme for Unicode" by Common Lisp
This distribution has more projects, but for performance reason we can't show them all.
Future version of Ultralisp may include a search posibility. If you need it, vote for this issue.