How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/
- 40ants/commondoc-markdown — Converts Markdown text into CommonDoc nodes and vice versa.
- Goheeca/cl-drawille — cl-drawille: Drawing in terminal with Unicode Braille characters.
- GrammaTech/sel — Programmatic modification and evaluation of software
- Hexstream/class-options — Provides easy access to the defining class and its options during initialization or reinitialization of its subcomponents.
- Hexstream/compatible-metaclasses — Validates superclasses according to a simple substitution model, thereby greatly simplifying the definition of class mixins.
- Hexstream/enhanced-find-class — Provides a canonical way of converting class designators to classes.
- Hexstream/enhanced-typep — Obsoletes all TYPEP thin wrappers.
- Hexstream/evaled-when — Provides a way of extracting and replicating the compile-time side-effects of forms.
- Hexstream/inheriting-readers — Provides a simple yet powerful value inheritance scheme.
- Hexstream/simple-guess — Defines a simple extensible protocol for computing a guess using advisors.
- McParen/croatoan — Common Lisp bindings for the ncurses terminal library.
- Shinmera/3d-vectors — A library for 2D, 3D, and 4D vectors in CL.
- Shinmera/chirp — A twitter client library for Common Lisp
- Shirakumo/alloy — A new user interface protocol and toolkit implementation
- Shirakumo/courier — An email marketing service for Radiance
- Shirakumo/lichat-protocol — Protocol definition and specification for the Lichat chat system
- Shirakumo/trial — Yet another Common Lisp game engine
- alex-gutev/cl-environments — Implements the CLTL2 environment access API.
- charJe/tailrec — A simple macro to optimize a function for tail recursion
- cmoore/twitch-websockets — Handle websocket events for twitch channels.
- defaultxr/bdef — Buffer definition; audio buffer abstraction for sound synthesis systems.
- defaultxr/cl-patterns — Library for conveniently(?) writing patterns to generate or process (a)musical sequences of mathematically (un)related (non-)compound values in Lisp.
- defaultxr/mutility — modula's utilities; various utility functions i use in my projects.
- defaultxr/zoned — Tile-based 2D video game map editor in CLIM
- fstamour/breeze — Experiment on worflow with common lisp
- fukamachi/clack — Web server abstraction layer for Common Lisp
- fukamachi/woo — A fast non-blocking HTTP server on top of libev
- genelkim/ulf2english — Maps EL-ULFs to English sentences.
- informatimago/lisp — Clone of https://gitlab.com/com-informatimago/com-informatimago Informatimago Common Lisp Library Documentation at http://www.informatimago.com/develop/lisp/doc/
- interactive-ssr/core — The core functionality for server modules
- joaotavora/sly — Sylvester the Cat's Common Lisp IDE
- lispbuilder/lispbuilder — Lispbuilder provides a range of libraries for developing useful portable Common Lisp applications
- marcoheisig/Petalisp — Elegant High Performance Computing
- nikodemus/screamer — Screamer is an extension of Common Lisp that adds support for nondeterministic programming.
- phantomics/april — The APL programming language (a subset thereof) compiling to Common Lisp.
- ruricolist/serapeum — Utilities beyond Alexandria
- s-expressionists/ctype — CL type system implementation
- shamazmazum/neural-classifier — My attempt to write classification library based on neural networks.
- sirherrbatka/vellum — Data Frames for Common Lisp
- spwhitton/consfigurator — Lisp declarative configuration management system
- stumpwm/stumpwm — The Stump Window Manager
- ultralisp/quickdist — Create a Quicklisp distribution from a directory of local projects.
- ultralisp/ultralisp — The software behind a Ultralisp.org Common Lisp repository
- y2q-actionman/with-c-syntax — C language syntax in Common Lisp
- yitzchak/common-lisp-jupyter — A Common Lisp kernel for Jupyter along with a library for building Jupyter kernels.
- yitzchak/kekule-clj — Kekule widget for common-lisp-jupyter
- yitzchak/shasht — Common Lisp JSON reading and writing for the Kzin.
This distribution has more projects, but for performance reason we can't show them all.
Future version of Ultralisp may include a search posibility. If you need it, vote for this issue.