How to use it?
Open your Lisp REPL and eval:
(ql-dist:install-dist "http://dist.ultralisp.org/" :prompt nil)
Or if you are using Qlot, put this line into the beginning of your qlfile:
dist ultralisp http://dist.ultralisp.org/
Or if you are using CLPM, put these lines into your clpmfile:
(:source "ultralisp" :url "https://clpi.ultralisp.org/" :type :clpi)
- Hexstream/inheriting-readers — Provides a simple yet powerful value inheritance scheme.
- Shinmera/LASS — Lisp Augmented Style Sheets
- Shinmera/colored — A library for dealing with colours and colour spaces
- Shinmera/lambda-fiddle — A collection of utilities to process lambda-lists.
- Shirakumo/lichat-protocol — Protocol definition and specification for the Lichat chat system
- atlas-engineer/nyxt — Nyxt - Be productive.
- charJe/tailrec — A simple macro to optimize a function for tail recursion
- ciel-lang/CIEL — CIEL Is an Extended Lisp
- defaultxr/zoned — Tile-based 2D video game map editor in CLIM
- eXodiquas/cl-spatial-hash-grid — A Common Lisp implementation for a spatial hash grid, mostly used to reduce the amount of comparisons we have to do n^2 checks in a local area.
- egao1980/cl-sitemaps — sitemap.xml parser for Common Lisp
- eudoxia0/swank-protocol — A low-level client for Swank
- fare/fare-scripts — Scripts written Common Lisp
- fukamachi/clack — Web server abstraction layer for Common Lisp
- fukamachi/mito-auth — User authorization for Mito classes.
- fukamachi/qlot — A project-local library installer for Common Lisp
- fukamachi/rove — #1=(yet another . #1#) common lisp testing library
- fukamachi/smart-buffer — Smart octets buffer.
- fukamachi/woo — A fast non-blocking HTTP server on top of libev
- genelkim/ulf-lib — Library for interfacing with and manipulating unscoped episodic logical forms (ULF).
- genelkim/ulf2english — Maps EL-ULFs to English sentences.
- hanshuebner/yason — Common Lisp JSON serializer written with simplicity in mind
- interactive-ssr/core — The core functionality for server modules
- interactive-ssr/hunchenissr — The ISSR backend for The Hunchentoot HTTP server.
- kaiserprogrammer/marshal — simply dump and load lisp objects without configuration
- kevinlynx/ext-blog — ext-blog is a common lisp blog engine. It supports custom theme and you can port a WordPress theme for it.
- kingcons/coleslaw — Flexible Lisp Blogware
- lispbuilder/lispbuilder — Lispbuilder provides a range of libraries for developing useful portable Common Lisp applications
- lispy-stuff/clite — Lite weight testing framework
- marcoheisig/restricted-functions — Reasoning about functions with restricted argument types.
- martinkersner/cl-plot — Plotting library for Common Lisp
- melisgl/micmac — Common Lisp implementation of various AI/statistics related things.
- mmontone/easy-routes — Yet another routes handling utility on top of Hunchentoot
- mrossini-ethz/physical-quantities — A common lisp library that provides a numeric type with optional unit and/or uncertainty for computations with automatic error propagation.
- ndantam/sycamore — A fast, purely functional data structure library in Common Lisp.
- pocket7878/kebab — Common Lisp string,symbol,keyword PascalCase <=> camelCase <=> snake_case <=> kebab-case(lisp-case) converter.
- rigetti/rpcq — The RPC framework and message specification for Rigetti QCS.
- rodentrabies/bp — Bitcoin Protocol components in Common Lisp
- rotatef/json-streams — Common Lisp library for reading and writing JSON.
- shamazmazum/easy-audio — Flac decoder written in common lisp
- shamazmazum/neural-classifier — My attempt to write classification library based on neural networks.
- sionescu/fiveam — Common Lisp regression testing framework
- tarballs-are-good/cl-permutation — Permutations and permutation groups in Common Lisp.
- tpapp/extended-reals — Extended real numbers for Common Lisp
- vindarel/cl-readline — Common Lisp bindings to the GNU Readline library
- xh4/cube — Common LISP Kubernetes Client
This distribution has more projects, but for performance reason we can't show them all.
Future version of Ultralisp may include a search posibility. If you need it, vote for this issue.